PIAS is able to support you during the present Covid-19 pandemic. Our phone lines remain open and you can call us on 01752 258933.
Please see the links below for other relevant information for parents, sibling carers and young carers.
Please note the Health Services link below which gives information on the Child Development Centre (CDC) and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
- Health Services SEND during COVID-19
- NHS Devon Clinical Commissioning Group FAQ's about health services during COVID-19 for children and young people with SEND
- COVID-19 Children with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)
- COVID-19 SEND advice and information for children, families and young people
- Parenting dedicated phone support for families (Plymouth)
- Support for sibling carers
- Support in Plymouth for young carers
Plymouth Mental Health Advice Line
Livewell Southwest, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic have now set up a 24/7 urgent mental health advice line that will enable young people, families, carers and professionals to access support when they need during this lockdown period. This is available to all families (they do not have to be open to CAMHS to access this) who are registered with a Plymouth G.P and professionals across the city of Plymouth. The telephone line will be covered by specialist mental health trained staff, who will be able to provide advice, support and sign posting to other relevant agencies.
Information for parents and carers:
- Is your child or the child you are caring for experiencing anxiety, worry or stress?
- Are they experiencing Psychological or emotional distress?
- Do you need to talk to someone who can offer support and advice?
This urgent mental health support telephone line is open now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for children, young people, parents and carers. Please call 01752 435122 for advice and support.