Plymouth SEND Conference
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
The Plymouth SEND Conference is run by Plymouth Parent Carer Voice (PPCV). The next Plymouth SEND Conference will be on as on Wednesday 8 May 2019 at Plymouth Guild Hall from 9.30am to 2.30pm.
There will be a wide range of stalls focusing on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities offering families general information and help on a variety of subjects. Attendees will also be able to choose talks and workshops relevant to their families and also speak to professionals. A light lunch will be provided.
The following talks / workshops will be available:
- SEN Support
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHC Plans)
- Annual Reviews
- Parent / Carer Participation
- Plymouth Autism Amplified Project
- Child Adolescence Mental Health Service (CAMHS) - Secondary
- Child Development Centre - Primary
- Improving Lives - Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
Parents will be able to speak to the following professionals / services:
- Plymouth Information, Advice & Support for SEND (PIAS)
- Preparing for Adulthood
- 0-25 Team
- Careers South West
- Short Breaks
- Educational Psychologist
Bookings for the Plymouth SEND Conference can be made through Eventbrite. There is a booking fee but on the day you can choose to have a refund or donate the fee to Plymouth Parent Carer Voice to go towards future events.
For more information about the Plymouth SEND Conference or Plymouth Parent Carer Voice (PPCV) please contact Claire Paddon at: email@example.com