Solihull Approach Online Courses
Devon Local Maternity Services have purchased a multi-user licence for four Solihull Approach online courses for all parents and parents-to-be.
Free online courses for residents of Devon, Torbay and Plymouth:
- Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour and your baby
- Understanding your baby
- Understanding your child
- Understanding your teenagers brain
This means that every single resident in Devon, Torbay and Plymouth can access the courses completely free of charge.
These courses are for everyone who wants to be the best mum, dad, grandparent and carer that they can be. The Solihull Approach aims to improve emotional health and wellbeing by supporting relationships (www.solihullapproachparenting.com). The courses are written by Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) professionals with other health and education workers. They are evidence based and accredited by the Department of Education.
- Link to the courses - www.inourplace.co.uk - access code TAMAR
- Email address for queries firstname.lastname@example.org
- See posters:
- Solihull Approach Poster Singled Sided
- Solihull Approach Poster Double Sided
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parents