Plymouth Information, Advice and Support for SEND (PIAS) provides information, advice and support relating to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) for parents, carers, children and young people within the Plymouth Local Authority area.

What to do if the LA takes away your EHC plan

IPSEA provide information on what to do if the Local Authority takes away your Education, Health and Care Plan.

See: If your LA takes away your EHC plan

PIAS provides parents, carers of children and young people with SEND and also the children and young people independently with:

  • support at meetings
  • support around education and training issues.

Information provided is impartial and confidential. For more information please see our:

Introduction to PIAS